Feedback and complaints about public housing

This page has information for public housing tenants and other people who want to give feedback or make a complaint about public housing. 

What can you give feedback or complain about

Feedback or complaints can relate to any of the following:

  • the service provided by the Department of Housing
  • the decision making by the department
  • people that work for the department
  • antisocial behaviour by public housing tenants and their visitors
  • how complaints are handled. 

Antisocial behaviour complaints

To report antisocial behaviour in or around public housing properties, you can do any of the following:

For urgent complaints outside business hours from 4pm to 8am, including public holidays and weekends, call the Northern Territory Police on 131 444. 

Other complaints

To make a general complaint, or complain about a department staff member or public housing safety officer, you can do any of the following:

How to submit your form

You can submit your form: 

Positive feedback

To give positive feedback about a staff member or other experience with the Department of Housing call 1300 301 167 or go to your local housing office. 

Find your local housing office.

Last updated: 28 November 2017