Get financial help to build or buy a home

Stamp duty reductions for seniors, pensioners and carers

If you're a senior citizen, pensioner or carer in the Northern Territory (NT), and you're not a first home buyer, you can apply for a stamp duty reduction when you buy a home, or land on which to build a home.

This is called the Senior, Pensioner and Carer Concession. 

This home must be your principal place of residence.

How to apply

Go to the Department of Treasury and Finance website to apply.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 28 November 2017