Register now for AGES 2022
Resource company executives, geologists and businesses with an interest in mineral and energy exploration and development in the Territory, can now register to attend the 22nd Annual Geoscience Exploration Seminar (AGES) hosted by the Northern Territory Geological Survey.
The Territory’s premier exploration event will be held in Alice Springs from 5 – 6 April 2022, with a pre-conference event on 4 April.
AGES is part of a broader plan to attract and support investment in the region, in keeping with the Territory Economic Reconstruction Commission’s recommendations, which identified mineral exploration as a priority industry.
Seminar attendees can expect to learn more from the NT Geological Survey team, their research partners and the exploration industry on topics including:
- Technical updates on successful exploration programs and new discoveries from across the Territory for gold, base metals, battery commodities, industrial sand and shale gas
- Gold exploration updates from the Pine Creek area
- Recent results of shale gas and liquids exploration in the Beetaloo Sub-basin
- Updates on exploration for sediment-hosted copper in the Territory
- New data releases and exploration concepts from major Geoscience Australia – NTGS collaborative geoscience programs.
To register visit Resourcing the Territory website.