Optus data breach

The Northern Territory (NT) Government is supporting impacted customers following the recent Optus cyberattack.

If you've been notified by Optus that your driver licence number and driver licence card number have been compromised, you should replace your NT driver licence card.

Call or visit your nearest Motor Vehicle Registry (MVR office) to get your free replacement licence card.

To find out more, read licence cards impacted by Optus data breach.