Nominations Open for 2022 NT Training Awards
Nominations for the 2022 Northern Territory Training Awards are now open.
The Training Awards recognise and celebrate the Territory’s best and brightest in vocational education and training (VET), including students, apprentices, trainees, teachers, trainers, training providers and employers, who are excelling in their chosen fields.
The awards provide recognition for finalists’ hard work and can open new doors for individuals in the industry. Businesses can benefit from being recognised as an industry leader and the awards provide an opportunity to network with other businesses and training providers.
There are twelve award categories; comprising of seven individual and five business categories:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Student of the Year
- Austin Asche Apprentice of the Year
- School-based Apprentice or Trainee of the Year
- Trainee of the Year
- VET in Schools Student of the Year
- VET Teacher / Trainer of the Year
- Vocational Student of the Year
- Industry Collaboration Award
- Small Training Provider of the Year
- Large Training Provider of the Year
- Small Employer of the Year
- Large Employer of the Year
The 2022 NT Training Awards Gala Dinner will be held on Saturday 3 of September. Eligible winners will go on to represent the Northern Territory at the Australian Training Awards, to be held in Adelaide from 14-18 November 2022.
To nominate and view the eligibility criteria, visit www.trainingawards.nt.gov.au