Join us at the upcoming NT Resources Week being held on Wednesday 27 October and Thursday 28 October at the Darwin Convention Centre.
The event is northern Australia’s largest resources industry based networking, conference and exhibition experience.
Now in its 13th year, NT Resources Week unites three of northern Australia’s foremost resource industry events: The South East Asia Australia Offshore and Onshore Conference (SEAAOC), Mining the Territory Conference and the Environmental Management and Logistics Forum.
The Northern Territory Government is a proud event partner and we encourage you to not miss your opportunity to hear from the following Territorians at the conference:
Northern Territory Government
- Hon Michael Gunner MLA - Chief Minister
- Hon Eva Lawler - Minister for Renewables and Energy
- Andrew Cowan - Territory Investment Commissioner
- Jason Schoolmeester - Major Projects Commissioner
- Shaun Drabsch - Chief Executive Officer, Department of Industry, Tourism and Trade
- Alister Trier - Chairman, Gas Taskforce
- Jason Howe - Executive Director, Gas Taskforce
- Ian Scrimgeour - Senior Executive Director, Northern Territory Geological Survey
- Alaric Fisher - Executive Director, Flora and Fauna
- Amy Dysart - Executive Director, Water Resources
- Dorothy Close - Director, Regional Geoscience
- Sally-Anne Strohmayr - Director, Petroleum Operations
- Howard Smith - Director, Middle Arm and Gas Manufacturing
Power and Water Corporation
- Antoni Murphy - Executive General Manager, Gas Services
- Charles Staples - Senior Manager Commercial, Gas Services
Land Development Corporation
- Hannah Barraza - Business Director
For more information and to register, go to the NT Resources Week website.