Digital Government has a new home
Digital government has a new home with the updated Digital Territory site.
The refreshed website shines a light on key digital activities underway in the Territory. The site provides information on Digital Government, showcasing our portals, programs and stories.
Digital Territory makes opportunities and key information available to the Territory's digital industry.
Outlining the significant achievements from the previous financial year, it identifies new initiatives and emerging priorities. The plan works to progress the Digital Territory Strategy’s five digital directions:
- Growing Jobs and Business
- Connecting Territory Communities
- Building Digital Skills
- Improving Government Services
- Enabling Smart Communities
The 2021-22 Digital Territory Action Plan acknowledges the:
- rapid deployment of new digital solutions by the NT Government in the previous 12 months
- increased stakeholder expectations to put in place digital solutions, like the COVID-19 response
- Can-Do Territory portal.
The Digital Territory Strategy and Action Plan are available at Digital Territory.