2021 Northern Territory Disability Services and Inclusion Awards
Nominations are now open for the 2021 Northern Territory Disability Services and Inclusion Awards to be held on Saturday, 6 November at the Darwin Convention Centre and via livestream.
Held annually, the awards set out to promote the value of a career in the disability workforce and to celebrate the achievements made in improving the lives of people with disability in the NT.
The awards are open to all NT disability sector employees and volunteers including families and carers, as well as businesses, government departments and programs that provide disability services in the NT.
2021 Award Categories are:
- Emerging Leader
- Excellence in Improving Learning and Development
- Excellence in Improving Participation
- Excellence in Promoting Community Awareness
- Excellence in Innovation
- Outstanding Disability Service Employee
- Excellence in Strategy that Improves Access and Inclusion
- Excellence in Advocacy and Promotion of Human Rights
Territory Families, Housing and Communities will present the 2021 Overall Award for Excellence as the Award's Major Sponsor.
To nominate or for more information, go to the NT Disability Services Awards website.
Nominations close 29 September 2021.