Tourism Vouchers are back
The Never Have I Ever Territory Tourism Voucher round 2 registrations open on Monday November 2. There’s never been a better time for Territorians to get out there, explore their own backyard, and support local business.
Round 1 was extremely popular and has so far generated over $9.6 million for an important Territory industry.
Round 2 vouchers have some differences in redemption but have an added bonus kilometre claim option now included.
Just like the first round, upon booking Territorians receive a 50% upfront discount of the total booking value up to a maximum of $200 applied at check-out.
The added bonus kilometre claim will see up to an additional $200 returned to the traveller via reimbursement.
To be eligible for the bonus claim, the booking will need to meet a set criteria including travel of over 400km for one trip.
The 400km criteria will measure a sequential trip, from place of residence (based on address on ID), to each bookable tour or activity, excluding the trip home.
Important information for Territory Tourism Vouchers Round 2:
- Registration for the $200 voucher commences at 8pm, Monday 2 November at https://territoryvoucher.nt.gov.au/
- Round 2 vouchers must be redeemed within 14 or less days from date of issue;
- Vouchers will be issued within seven days in a staggered approach from 4 November, so those who don’t instantly receive a voucher shouldn’t stress;
- Registrants are encouraged to ensure their email address is entered correctly to avoid issues, and to check their junk mail or email promotion section;
- Just like round 1, vouchers can be used on multiple tourism experiences, but only if they are booked in the one transaction. Any unused funds will be returned to the pool for Territorians on the waitlist;
- When Territorians make a booking, 50% of the total booking value up to a maximum of $200 (regardless of distance travelled) will be applied on check out, when the payment is made;
- To be eligible for the bonus kilometre claim, the booking will need to meet a set criteria including travel of over 400km for one sequential trip.
The introduction of this kilometre bonus is an important step to support regional dispersal noting that the further Territorians travel from their home, the more likely they are to support businesses in our regional areas.
Bonus claims need to be applied for online within seven days of the confirmed booking, and will be reimbursed after travel has been completed.
Territorians can register from 8pm on 2 November 2020 at www.territoryvoucher.nt.gov.au