Report a road fault or hazard

The Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics (DIPL) maintains all NT Government-owned roads.

DIPL is responsible for ensuring these roads are safe and free of faults.

You can help keep Territory roads safe by letting us know when they need fixing.

You can report a road fault for any of the following problems:

  • fallen trees
  • flooding or water over road
  • malfunctioning irrigation systems
  • litter or vandalism
  • road damage such as potholes
  • broken signs.

Find out how to report a road fault.