Cyber Security for Your Business – Free events
Cybercrime, data loss and disruption costs business. Can your business afford to be the next victim to cybercrime?
Last year more than 400 cybercrime incidents were reported in the Northern Territory, costing Territorians more than $2.4m. Local businesses affected included one that lost $70,000 and was forced to close for days due to business disruption.
While connectivity to the internet is critical to doing business, no organisation is immune from cybercrime—from the smallest business to the biggest enterprises.
To support businesses to protect against cyber threats, the Northern Territory Government is hosting free Cyber Security for Your Business presentations.
Industry experts will share practical measures to better protect your business from cybercrime, reputational damage and financial loss.
Be Cyber Smart – register for your place at www.cyberevents.nt.gov.au. Seats are limited.
Cyber Security for Your Business
- Darwin - Wednesday 4 October from 5pm – DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ballroom, 116 The Esplanade
- Alice Springs - Thursday 5 October from 5pm - Mercure Alice Springs Resort
- Katherine - Tuesday 10 October from 5pm - Knotts Crossing Resort
- Tennant Creek - Tuesday 10 October from 5pm - Battery Hill Mining Centre
- Nhulunbuy - Tuesday 17 October from 5pm - The Gulf Room, The Walkabout Lodge