2016 Resilient Australia Awards
You can now apply for the 2016 Resilient Australia Awards, recognising projects that strengthen and prepare communities for natural disasters.
Entries are now open, seeking projects that make our communities safer, stronger and better prepared to manage the effects of natural disasters. The awards showcase work that is often unseen, helping people to recognise ways to make their own communities better prepared and more resilient.
This year’s state and territory award categories are:
- Resilient Australia Community Award
- Resilient Australia Business Award
- Resilient Australia Government Award
- Resilient Australia School Award
- Resilient Australia Photography Award - People’s Choice.
The winners of the state and territory award categories will automatically progress to consideration for the three national award categories:
- Resilient Australia National Award
- Resilient Australia National School Award
- Resilient Australia National Photography Award.