Last call for public sector excellence awards nominations
Public sector employees are urged to get in quick if they wish to nominate for the Chief Minister’s Awards for Excellence in the Public Sector.
The closing date for the awards is close of business Friday 24 June 2016.
This is the 10th year of the awards to be held on Friday 4 November 2016 at the Darwin Convention Centre.
The Awards recognise and reward hard work, dedication and celebrate new initiatives and projects that benefit all Territorians.
For more information go to the Chief Minister’s Awards for Excellence in the Public Sector website.
This year’s categories are:
- Developing Northern Australia.
- Making the NT a better place to live.
- Delivering quality customer services.
- Strengthening government and public administration.
- Excellence in partnering.
- Strengthening the economy and making the NT a better place to do business.
- Innovation in the public sector.
- Improving Indigenous employment outcomes.