Activity providers for sport vouchers

Registered activity providers offer sport, recreation or cultural activities to  children enrolled in a school or registered for home schooling in the Northern Territory.

This does not apply to children attending childcare or long daycare.

Find a list of registered urban activity providers in your area.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 26 July 2018