Sport voucher scheme: urban

Activity providers for sport vouchers

Registered activity providers offer sport, recreation or cultural activities to children enrolled in a school or registered for home schooling in the Northern Territory.

This does not apply to children attending childcare or long daycare.

Get a list of registered urban activity providers on the Grants Tracker website.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 20 March 2020

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.