Register your swim school for Learn to Swim vouchers
Your swim school may be able to register to join the Learn to Swim program.
This allows your school to accept $100 Learn to Swim vouchers from parents.
Who can apply
Your swim school must meet all of the following to join the program:
- deliver a structured swimming program for children aged five and under
- have currently public liability insurance
- have current working with children clearances for instructors
- be a registered swim school with Austswim or Swim Australia - see their websites for details.
Find out how to apply for a working with children clearance.
How to register
To register your swim school to accept swim vouchers you must do the following:
- read the the how to apply for the Learn to Swim Voucher Scheme guide .
- register your swim school at the Grants Tracker website.
Read more about the Learn to Swim program.
Last updated: 02 November 2017