Permits to bring plants into parks

You need a permit to bring plants into parks and reserves in the Northern Territory (NT). 

You must tell Parks and Wildlife about your activity at least five days before it begins.

You cannot bring weeds into the NT without a permit to use a declared weed. 

Find out more about permits to use a declared weed.

How to apply

You must fill in the introduction of plants permit form.

Introduction of plants permit form PDF (298.0 KB)
Introduction of plants permit form DOCX (101.3 KB)

Submit it by email, fax, or in person to the Parks and Wildlife Commission concessions and permits office.

Last updated: 21 September 2020

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.