Larapinta Trail information pack
The Larapinta Trail pack includes maps and detailed information about the walk.
It also gives you information on the environment you will experience along the track.
The pack helps all walkers, whether you are walking for one or two days or completing the full 230 kilometre trail.
It includes all of the following:
- a poster-sized folded trail map
- 12 section maps with notes on rip-proof, waterproof paper with a plastic pocket.
To order a pack do one of the following:
- phone 08 8951 8250, or
- submit an order form by email or mail.
Use the order form
Step 2. Include your payment details.
Step 3. Mail or email the completed form to:
Larapinta Trail Package
Parks, Wildlife and Heritage
PO Box 1120
Alice Springs NT 0871
The pack costs $39 plus postage. See below for postage costs.
Postage and delivery
It will cost $8 to get the pack posted to you in Australia, or $12 for express post.
Prices vary if you need the pack posted overseas.
Allow the following delivery times:
- up to five business days for delivery in the Northern Territory (NT)
- five to 10 business days for interstate delivery
- several weeks for international delivery, though this can vary.
You can get an unfolded display copy of the poster-sized trail map for framing or as a gift.
Display maps cost $10 plus postage. Postage costs will vary depending on where the poster is sent and how quickly it needs to get there.
Last updated: 21 September 2020
Share this page: