When visiting the park remember all of the following:
- stay on designated roads and tracks
- all historic, cultural items and wildlife are protected
- firewood collection is not permitted in the park
- fires are only permitted in designated fire pits
- bins are not provided so take your rubbish with you
- pets are not permitted in the park
- generators are not permitted.
If you're swimming be aware that most swimming holes are very cold and long exposure, even during summer, can lead to hypothermia.
Temperatures at Trephina Gorge in summer can be extremely hot, so carry plenty of water with you when walking.
Last updated: 07 March 2019