Arts and culture industry development grant
You may be eligible to apply for grants to support the employment and:
- profile of artists with disabilities - $30,000 (category one)
- sustainability of the arts and cultural industries - $50,000 (category two).
Who can apply
You can apply for these grants if you're an individual, group or organisation who meets the eligibility requirements.
Read more about the eligibility requirements in the Arts and Culture Grants Program guidelines.
There are two funding categories below you can apply for.
You can apply for up to $30,000 to increase the employment and profile of artists with disabilities. You must:
- demonstrate benefits for the development and sustainability of the arts and disability sector
- contribute toward the goals of the National Arts and Disability Strategy.
This can include helping artists with disabilities by:
- increasing participation and access to work
- developing and growing audiences for their work
- raising their profile
- supporting innovative and sustainable cultural industries
- supporting strategic partnerships that increase their business capacity and employment.
You can apply for up to $50,000 to support the arts and cultural industries such as:
- creating employment
- generating revenue
- increasing partnerships in the arts and cultural sector
- attracting non-government investment
- increasing access and audience development.
The development of new artistic work for presentation will not be supported through this category.
Before you apply
You must read the guidelines below for eligibility and application requirements before applying.
How to apply
Applications open on 18 January and close on 22 February 2021. Apply online at GrantsNT.
You will be notified of the outcome of your application from 9 April 2021.
You can only start activities after the contract is signed.
For help or more information, contact Arts NT.
Last updated: 18 January 2021
Share this page:URL copied!