Arts Trail Regional Stimulus grant
Program changes due to coronavirus (COVID-19)
Round 5 of the Arts Trail Regional Stimulus Grant Program has been suspended due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Remaining funds will be redirected to support:
- the arts sector
- business continuity.
You can get a small grant of up to $10,000 or a large grant of up to $100,000.
You can get up to $10,000 to improve access to your facility, upgrade it or promote it.
You can get up to $100,000 for arts and cultural infrastructure projects that provide a benefit to the wider community.
To apply for an arts trail grant you must:
- be an NT-registered not-for-profit organisation or regional council
- meet the definition for an arts or cultural organisation
- represent the interests of Territorians
- comply with the NT Association Act or relevant authority
- be a member of the Indigenous Art Code
- have at least $20 million public liability insurance.
Applications for round 5 have been suspended due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Funds are being redirected to support the arts sector and business continuity.
Last updated: 31 March 2020
Share this page: