Arts Trail Regional Stimulus grant
You can get up to $100,000 to upgrade your Northern Territory (NT) art centre, gallery, museum, library or keeping place.
This funding is available to not-for-profit arts and culture organisations and regional councils under the Arts Trail Regional Stimulus Grant Program.
Find out more about the Arts Trail.
You can get a small grant of up to $10,000 or a large grant of up to $100,000.
You can get up to $10,000 to improve access to your facility, upgrade it or promote it.
You can get up to $100,000 for arts and cultural infrastructure projects that provide a benefit to the wider community.
Before applying, you should read the Arts Trail Regional Stimulus Grant guidelines:
To apply for an arts trail grant you must:
- be an NT-registered not-for-profit organisation or regional council
- meet the definition for an arts or cultural organisation
- represent the interests of Territorians
- comply with the NT Association Act or relevant authority
- be a member of the Indigenous Art Code
- have at least $20 million public liability insurance.
Applications open on 18 April 2019 and close on 17 June 2019.
Successful projects can commence after notification from 1 September 2019.
Last updated: 15 August 2019