Before you apply for an arts grant
Get advice from an arts broker
Before you apply for an arts grant you should speak to an arts broker.
Arts brokers are government staff who provide advice to grant applicants and support arts development in the community.
They can help you to:
- choose the right grant for your project
- check if you are eligible
- organise translation and interpreting services
- improve access if you are a remote resident
- find out more about arts in your community or arts industry development.
To speak to an arts broker contact Arts NT.
Last updated: 01 February 2019