Apply for the Live Darwin Arts Program
The Live Darwin Arts grants offer support for arts and creative events and programs that activate the Darwin central business district (CBD).
Funding is also available for arts organisations to provide producer and production support for the delivery of the program.
The third funding round seeks to:
- raise the profile of the Darwin CBD through arts and creative activities
- enhance Darwin CBD for visitors and locals
- showcase and celebrate Darwin CBD and the diversity of our community
- build partnerships between retailers, community groups, the arts and cultural sector, event and festival organisers and the community
- partner with Darwin's Live Hub in the Mall as the focus venue coordinating and supporting CBD activation programs
- focus on the Smith Street Mall and surrounding area CBD zone
- offer opportunities for activity in the CBD at different times such as during business hours, weekends and evening hours.
When you can apply
Applications are currently closed.
What you can apply for
You can apply for up to $50,000 per applicant.
Examples of activities that may be funded are:
- outdoor exhibitions and live performances
- workshops, exhibitions and creative programs in vacant or existing shops
- creative collaborations with businesses, retailers and property owners within the CBD
- creative community engagement projects to activite the CBD
- creative residencies in the mall or shops.
Who can apply
You can apply for this grant if you, your group or your organisation meet the NT Arts Grants Program requirements.
Before you apply
Before applying you should read the program guidelines.
You should also read the NT Arts Grants Guidelines for detailed information on applying for NT arts grants.
How to apply
To apply go to the online Grants Tracker website and create or log into your account.
For more information or assistance contact Arts NT.
Last updated: 18 March 2019