Apply for quick response arts funding
Quick Response Scheme grants offer support for artists and arts workers to access arts and cultural opportunities on short notice.
The Quick Response Scheme grants are part of the NT Arts Grants Program and support all of the following:
- profile NT arts and culture
- increase community access and participation in arts and culture
- employ NT artists and arts workers
What you can apply for
You can apply for up to $1,000 per financial year per applicant.
Examples of activities that may be funded are:
- travel support for showcasing opportunities in the NT and interstate on short notice
- activities or projects from first time applicants
Who can apply
You can apply for this grant if you, your group or your organisation meet the general requirements of the NT Arts Grants program.
At least 50 per cent of the total budget for the activity must come from sources other than Arts NT. This may include in-kind support.
If your application involves international travel or employees of arts organisations which receive $100,000 or more in funding per year, you should discuss your application with the Senior Arts Broker before applying.
When to apply
You can apply for a Quick Response Scheme grant all year round.
Before you apply
You should read the complete NT Arts Grants Guidelines for detailed information on applying for NT arts grants.
Discuss your project with an arts broker.
To apply for a Quick Response grant you will need to submit:
- CVs or biographies (max. two pages) for all key participants or links online
- relevant examples of recent work
- confirmation of involvement in opportunity
- letters or emails of support that may strengthen your application.
How to apply
To apply go to the online Grants Tracker website and create or log into your account.
For more information or assistance contact Arts NT.
Last updated: 02 October 2018