Apply for the Live Alice Mparntwe Arts Program
The Live Alice Mparntwe Arts grants offer support for arts and creative events and programs that activate the Alice Springs central business district (CBD).
Funding is also available for art organisations to provide producer and production support for the delivery of the program.
The third funding round seeks to:
- raise the profile of Alice Springs CBD through arts and creative activities
- enhance Alice Springs CBD for visitors and locals
- showcase and celebrate Alice Springs CBD and the diversity of our community
- build partnerships between retailers, community groups, the arts and cultural sector, event and festival organisers and the community
- focus on the Alice Springs Todd Mall and surrounding areas in the CBD
- offer opportunities for activity in the CBD at different times such as during business hours, weekends and evening hours.
What you can apply for
You can apply for up to $50,000 per applicant.
Examples of activities that may be funded are:
- outdoor exhibitions and live performances
- workshops, exhibitions and creative programs in vacant or existing shops
- creative collaborations with businesses, retailers and property owners within the CBD
- creative community engagement projects to activate the CBD
- creative residences in the mall or shops.
Who can apply
You can apply for this grant if you, your group or your organisation meet the NT Arts Grants Program requirements .
When you can apply
Applications for round three are now open and close at 5pm on 18 June 2018 for activities held between 1 August and 31 December 2018.
Before you apply
Before applying you should read the program guidelines.
You should also read the NT Arts Grants Program guidelines for detailed information on applying for NT arts grants.
How to apply
To apply go to the online Grants Tracker website and create or log into your account.
For more information or assistance contact Arts NT.
Last updated: 19 June 2018