Apply for the Live Alice Mparntwe Arts Program
The Live Alice Mparntwe Arts grants offer support for arts and cultural activities that celebrate and invigorate the Alice Springs CBD.
The grants are part of the NT Arts Grants Program and support all of the following:
- raise the profile of Alice Springs CBD through arts and creative activities
- enhance Alice Springs CBD for visitors and locals
- showcase and celebrate Alice Springs CBD and the diversity of our community
- build partnerships between retailers, community groups, the arts and cultural sector, event and festival organisers and the community
- focus on the Alice Springs Todd Mall and surrounding areas in the CBD.
What you can apply for
You can apply for up to $50,000 per applicant.
Examples of activities that may be funded are:
- outdoor exhibitions, public artworks and installations, murals and digital projections
- live performances
- workshops, exhibitions and creative residencies in vacant or existing shops
- creative collaborations with business, retailers and property owners within the CBD
- creative marketplaces, promotions and community engagement projects to build audiences for arts and cultural events and the CBD
- interactive digital maps or creative content that tells the story of the Alice Springs CBD
Who can apply
You can apply for this grant if you, your group or your organisation meet the general NT Arts Grants Program requirements.
When you can apply
There are two funding rounds each year.
Round 2 opens 27 October and closes 24 November 2017 for activities starting 1 February - June 2018.
Before you apply
Before applying you should read the complete NT Arts Grants Guidelines for detailed information on applying for NT Arts grants.
Discuss your proposal with an arts broker or email email@example.com to contact the Live Alice Mparntwe Arts team.
How to apply
To apply go to the online Grants Tracker website and create or log into your account.
For more information or assistance contact Arts NT.
Last updated: 22 September 2017