Apply for the Live Alice Mparntwe Arts Program
The Live Alice Mparntwe Arts grants offer support for arts and cultural activities that celebrate and invigorate the Alice Springs CBD.
Funding for the Producer and Production roles to support delivery of the program is available.
The grants are part of the NT Arts Grants Program and support all of the following:
- raise the profile of Alice Springs CBD through arts and creative activities
- enhance Alice Springs CBD for visitors and locals
- showcase and celebrate Alice Springs CBD and the diversity of our community
- build partnerships between retailers, community groups, the arts and cultural sector, event and festival organisers and the community
- focus on the Alice Springs Todd Mall and surrounding areas in the CBD.
What you can apply for
You can apply for up to $50,000 per applicant.
Examples of activities that may be funded are:
- outdoor exhibitions, public artworks and installations, murals and digital projections
- live performances
- workshops, exhibitions and creative residencies in vacant or existing shops
- creative collaborations with business, retailers and property owners within the CBD
- creative marketplaces, promotions and community engagement projects to build audiences for arts and cultural events and the CBD
- interactive digital maps or creative content that tells the story of the Alice Springs CBD.
Who can apply
Before applying you should read the Live Alice Mparntwe Arts Grant
You can apply for this grant if you, your group or your organisation meet the general NT Arts Grants Program requirements.
When you can apply
Funding is available through funding rounds.
Applications for Round 2 open 27 October and close at 5pm on 24 November 2017 for activities held between 1 February and 30 June 2018.
Round 1 closed on 7 August 2017.
Before you apply
Before applying you should read the complete NT Arts Grants Guidelines for detailed information on applying for NT arts grants.
How to apply
To apply go to the online Grants Tracker website and create or log into your account.
For more information or assistance contact Arts NT.
Last updated: 02 November 2017