Apply for the Live Alice Mparntwe Arts Program
You can get up to $50,000 for arts and cultural activities that celebrate and invigorate the Alice Springs CBD.
This funding is offered under the Live Alice Mparntwe arts program.
Funding of up to $50,000 is also available for a producer and production support to deliver the program with Arts NT.
What you can get funding for
Grants are available for one-off projects or regular programs that:
- raise the profile of Alice Springs CBD through arts and creative activities
- enhance Alice Springs CBD for visitors and locals
- showcase and celebrate Alice Springs CBD and the diversity of our community
- build partnerships between retailers, community groups, the arts and cultural sector, event and festival organisers and the community
- focus on the Alice Springs Todd Mall and surrounding areas in the CBD.
- capital equipment or real estate
- restoring or conserving cultural material
- research or studio work you will use for academic assessment.
Who can apply
Individuals such as freelance arts producers or groups and not-for-profit arts organisations can apply.
To apply for funding you must:
- be a current resident of the Northern Territory if applying as an individual or an NT registered and based not for profit organisation
- have at least $20 million public liability insurance
- be an incorporated organisation or use an auspicing body to take legal and financial responsibility
- have an auspicing body if you apply for a grant over $10,000.
You can't apply if you are a Northern Territory Government employee with a direct conflict of interest.
When your project or activities can take place
Your project or activities can take place after approval from October to 31 December 2017 for the first round of funding or from 1 January to 30 June 2018 for the second round of funding.
When you can apply
Round 2 funding opens 27 October 2017 and closes 24 November 2017.
Before you apply
Before applying you should read the Live Alice Mparntwe arts program guidelines .
You should also discuss your proposal with an arts broker by calling 1800 678 237.
It is recommended you read the NT Arts grants guidelines .
How to apply
All grant applications must be submitted online using Grants-Tracker.
Paper-based applications will not be accepted.
To apply for a Live Alice Mparntwe arts program grant follow these steps:
Step 1. Log onto Grants-Tracker and select Live Alice Mparntwe arts to complete your expression of interest.
Step 2. Submit your proposal through Grants-Tracker by 5pm on 24 November 2017 for the second round.
After you apply
If you applied for funding in the first round you will be told of the outcome in September 2017.
If you applied for funding in the second round you will be told of the outcome in December 2017.
Last updated: 04 August 2017