Apply for an Arts Trail grant
You can get up to $100,000 to upgrade your Northern Territory (NT) art centre, gallery, museum, library or keeping place.
This funding is open to not-for-profit arts and culture organisations and regional councils under the National Arts Trail Regional Stimulus Grant Program.
Find out more about the Indigenous Arts Trail.
What you can get
You can get a small grant of up to $10,000 or a large grant of up to $100,000.
You can get up to $10,000 to improve access to your facility, upgrade it or promote it.
You can get up to $100,000 for projects that provide a benefit to the wider community.
Who can apply
To apply for an arts trail grant you must:
- be an NT-registered not-for-profit organisation or regional council
- meet the definition for an arts or cultural organisation
- represent the interests of Territorians
- comply with the NT Association Act or relevant authority
- have at least $20 million public liability insurance.
You can apply if you are a not-for-profit arts and culture organisation registered in the NT with an ABN.
When you can apply
Applications for 2017 have closed. The next round will begin in April 2018.
To find out more call 1800 678 237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 04 September 2017