You can apply for most Northern Territory (NT) arts grants online using the Grants Tracker website.
Apply for an arts grant online: Grants Tracker
On the Grants Tracker website
Grants Tracker allows you to do all of the following:
- find out about available grants
- submit your application
- update your details
- check grants and payment status
- submit acquittal reports and supporting documents
- receive email notices and letters.
Before you apply
- read all the information in before you apply for an arts grant
- discuss your application with an arts broker
- have your supporting documents ready.
How to apply
There is no quick way to apply for an arts grant. It will take you several hours to complete your application.
Make sure your supporting documents are current and work with Microsoft operating systems.
Save your work at least every 30 minutes while you are writing your application.
If you are unable to use Grants Tracker due to access or technology problems contact an arts broker for help.
You must upload your funding application to Grants Tracker and submit it by 5pm on the closing date.
Your application will not be considered outside of the advertised times.
Last updated: 31 August 2016