Regional Arts Fund: Community Grants
The Regional Arts Fund community grant round offers up to $20,000 per grant to increase community access and participation in arts and culture in the Northern Territory (NT).
When you can apply
Applications open 10 August 2017 for projects starting after 1 January 2018.
You will need to apply before 5pm on 11 September 2017.
Types of funding
There are two grant types you can apply for:
- Activating Artists
- Creative Communities.
Activating Artists grants
This grant is for activities that provide direct benefits to artists and supports the following:
- developing the skills of NT artists
- raising the profile of showcasing NT artists
- assisting collaboration and skills development of community members and arts workers
- professional and skills development that increases access to new arts and cultural relationships and networks.
Creative Communities grants
This grant supports the following:
- projects that increase knowledge, participation and access to arts and cultural activities
- innovative and creative arts ideas with social or economic community impact
- new partnerships, relationships and networks that build long-term arts development in the community.
Who can apply
Individuals, groups or non-profit organisations may apply.
Before you apply
How to apply
You must apply for all NT arts grants online by using Grants Tracker.
After you apply
You will be told about the outcome of your application by October 2017.
These grants are announced by the Australian Government's Minister for the Arts.