Apply for a presentation and promotion grant
Presentation and promotion grants offer support for projects which present, exhibit, distribute or promote and profile Northern Territory (NT) arts practice locally, nationally or internationally.
The grants are part of the Northern Territory Arts Grants Program and support all of the following:
- profile NT arts and culture
- increase showcasing and promotion opportunities for NT artists
- employ NT artists and arts workers.
What you can apply for
You can apply for up to $20,000 per applicant.
Examples of activities that may be funded are:
- exhibition, performance and/or production including re-mount or re-development
- touring, festival showcasing
- publication, recording and/or printing
- marketing and audience development initiatives.
Who can apply
You can apply for this grant if you, your group or organisation meet the general NT Arts Grants Program requirements.
When you can apply
There are two funding rounds each year.
Round 1 opens 22 October and closes 19 November 2018 for projects commencing 1 February 2019.
Before you apply
Before applying you should read the complete NT Arts Grants Program guidelines for detailed information on applying for NT arts grants.
Discuss your project with an arts broker.
To apply for a Presentation and Promotion grant you will need to submit:
- CVs or biographies for all key participants or links online
- relevant examples of recent work
- letters or emails of support
- participation forms for all key participants (other than applicant) or email confirming the commitment of key participants
- budget support material for expenses (using grant funds) over $1000.
How to apply
To apply go to the online Grants Tracker website and create or log into your account.
For more information or assistance contact Arts NT.
Last updated: 17 October 2018