This page has information on the support available at school if your child has a disability.
Support at school
Inclusion advisors (IA) can assist in developing support strategies for your child to maximise their educational outcomes.
They can do all of the following:
- deliver online professional learning activities for educational staff who work with your child
- work with outside agencies to coordinate the delivery of services
- give advice to the school on making adjustments to your child’s environment at school
- give advice to the school on support strategies for personalised learning and transition plans for your child
- share contacts of organisations that provide advice and workshops on how to support your child at school.
How to get support
Find out more about:
Last updated: 05 February 2021
Share this page: