This page has information on the support available at school if your child has a disability.
Support at school
Disability advisors (DA) can assist in developing support strategies for your child to promote equitable access and participation in education.
Disability advisors can provide all of the following:
- information on how to manage your child's disability
- information on the range of support available
- working with you and your child's school to identify access needs and appropriate adjustments to curriculum delivery, so that your child can access programs on the same basis as their peers
- support a student's transition between schools.
How to get support
Talk to your child's teacher and/or the special education advisor or contact school support services by either:
- phone: (08) 8944 9331
- email: email@example.com.
Last updated: 04 February 2019