The JobTrainer program supports job seekers and young people to upskill or reskill with free and low cost training courses.
These courses will include full qualifications and skills sets in identified areas of skill needs.
Eligible participants can complete more than one short course.
This is jointly funded by the NT Government and the Australian Government.
Find out if you're eligible below.
You can apply if you're a:
- job seeker – an individual who is out of work
- school leaver or young person - 17 to 24 years old regardless of employment status.
You must also:
- be a NT resident
- be an Australian citizen or have permanent residency
- have the skills and capabilities to undertake training and to actively engage in employment.
You can't apply if you're:
- a school student or under 17 years old
- an individual who is employed and over 24 years old.
Courses will be available in January 2021.
You can also go to the Skills Recognition Centre website.
Last updated: 26 November 2020
Share this page: