Equity training grants
If you want to run a program to improve training and employment outcomes for disadvantaged people in the Northern Territory (NT), you can apply for an NT equity training grant.
These grants provide funding for programs that increase training and employment opportunities for:
- people with a disability
- parents returning to the workforce after an absence of five years or more
- long-term unemployed migrants
- mature-aged people
- very long-term unemployed people, or those at risk of becoming very long-term unemployed.
Who can apply
You need to be one of the following to apply:
- an incorporated organisation
- a registered training organisation
- a school.
How to apply
The 2017 grant round is now closed.
To find out more get the 2017 NT equity training grants program guidelines.
For more information call (08) 8935 7732.
Last updated: 27 June 2017