Equity training grants
If you want to run a program to improve training and employment outcomes for disadvantaged people in the Northern Territory (NT), you can apply for an NT equity training grant.
These grants provide funding for programs that increase training and employment opportunities for:
- people with a disability
- parents returning to the workforce after an absence of five years or more
- long-term unemployed migrants
- mature-aged people
- very long-term unemployed people, or those at risk of becoming very long-term unemployed.
Who can apply
You need to be one of the following to apply:
- an incorporated organisation
- a registered training organisation
- a school.
How to apply
Contact Employment and Skilling NT to find out when 2017 applications open.
Employment and Skilling NT
Department of Trade, Business and Innovation
PO Box 3200
Darwin NT 0801
Phone: (08) 8935 7752
Last updated: 24 November 2016