Change back to your maiden name

A woman may change back to her maiden surname at any time. 

Many do this after a divorce or separation.

To find out more information about how to change back to your maiden name, contact the Births, Deaths and Marriages office.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 16 August 2018