Town centres you can be banned from
Where you can be banned in Alice Springs
Alice Springs' central business district (CBD) is a designated area - see map below.
You can be banned from Alice Spring's CBD if you do any of the following:
- cause alcohol-fuelled violence
- are involved in a crime
- display anti-social behaviour
- refuse to leave the premises.
This means either:
- the police can ban you from the area for up to 48 hours
- or a court can ban you from the area for up to 12 months.
Find out more about being banned from a designated area.
Last updated: 05 June 2015
Share this page: