Business health check tool
The business health check tool has been developed to help Territory businesses assess their position in the current coronavirus (COVID-19) environment.
Step 1. I need help
If you need help, you can reach out to any of these organisations.
Business Enterprise Centre
08 8923 6133
Chamber of Commerce NT
08 8982 8188
Small business champions
1800 193 111
Department of Trade, Business and Innovation
Step 2. Get a business health check
You can complete an online business health check tailored for Northern Territory businesses working through a coronavirus (COVID-19) environment.
Your business will receive a health check report against key business pillars to identify your priorities and next steps.
A case manager will provide you with guidance to access support including:
- professional services
- financial packages and programs
- Business Growth programs.
Step 3. Engage with experts and services
Once you’ve completed steps 1 and 2, you will be put in touch with relevant experts and services to receive:
- targeted advice and support with expert Territory consultants:
- cashflow and finance
- managing workforce and workplace relations
- business continuity planning
- transformation advice to adjust and transform your business model
- development of digital and online solutions
- upskill or reskill with a range of targeted and free short courses
- develop your export market capability - intensive program with professional support
- Business Resilience Planning and Coaching Program.
Program value is between $1,000 and $5,000.
Last updated: 03 June 2020
Share this page: