The Tender Solutions program offers businesses, not-for-profit organisations and Aboriginal enterprises support in tendering for work.
Through this program you can learn how to:
- prepare tender submissions and address tender criteria
- develop a tender response library and other resources to help improve efficiency
- use Northern Territory Government's quotations and tenders website.
How you will benefit
You will gain the following from the program:
- better understanding of the requirements of tenders
- development of sound tender practices
- identifying and addressing legislative and regulatory obligations.
How to apply
To find out if your business qualifies for the program contact a small business champion.