Petroleum title dealings and transfers

Hide menu

Payment of annual fees

You must pay the annual rent and administration fees on a petroleum title each year the title remains valid. 

Payment is due before the anniversary of the grant date.

The title will be cancelled if you don't pay the rent or administration fee.

Read more about fees and rents.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 04 August 2016


Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.