Maintaining petroleum titles

Approval for operational activities

You must obtain approval before any operational activity commences on a petroleum title. 

This may include any of the following:

  • entering a site to drill a new well
  • well suspensions
  • well plug and abandonment
  • side tracking a well
  • geophysical and aerial surveys.

Read more about apply for exploration and production activities approval.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 04 August 2016

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!