Apply for a petroleum title

Apply for an exploration permit

You can only apply for a petroleum exploration permit as part of a competitive tender through an acreage release process by the Northern Territory Government.

For details about the current acreage release and how to apply, go to the Department of Industry, Tourism and Trade website.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 28 September 2020

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!