Conducting activities after approval
This page has information on conducting activities after approval for geophysical or aerial surveys, well drilling and petroleum recovery including operational compliance reporting.
On survey commencement you must produce a weekly survey report to the Petroleum Operations team.
On completion of the geophysical survey you must:
- complete clean up and demobilisation from survey site
- ensure the environment is rehabilitated as per the approved environmental management plan
- supply periodic report for environmental rehabilitation
- confirmation rehabilitation is complete - this may involve third party validation.
An assessment of the final environment rehabilitation report will take place prior to release of the security deposit.
On survey commencement you must produce a weekly survey report to the Petroleum Operations Team.
On completion of the aerial survey you must submit survey completion reports and data sets to the Petroleum Data Management Team.
Well drilling and workover
You must submit daily reports every day before midday Australian Central Standard Time (ACST) of the drilling or workover operations for the previous 24 hours.
The report should include:
- the name of the well
- the drilled depth
- the operations carried out to the nearest 15 minutes
- the lithology of formations penetrated and the interpreted depth of any marker horizons
- any indications of petroleum
- results of surveys made in the well bore
- estimated daily and cumulative well costs.
How to submit your reports
You can submit your reports by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can contact Petroleum Operations by calling +61 8 8999 7348 or emailing email@example.com.
Last updated: 03 August 2018