Apply for a mineral title
Assessment of applications
When your mineral title application has been received it will be checked to ensure:
- all the relevant information has been provided
- the appropriate fee has been paid
- you have demonstrated you have the financial capacity to carry out the project
- you have demonstrated you have the technical expertise or access to the appropriate people
- you have detailed the proposed activities during the grant period
- how and whether you have met the conditions of any existing titles you hold.
Each application is assessed by department staff, and you may be requested to provide additional information.
Last updated: 01 February 2019