Assessment of applications
When your mineral title application has been received it will be checked to ensure:
- all the relevant information has been provided
- the appropriate fee has been paid
- you have demonstrated you have the financial capacity to carry out the project
- you have demonstrated you have the technical expertise or access to the appropriate people
- you have detailed the proposed activities during the grant period
- how and whether you have met the conditions of any existing titles you hold.
Each application is assessed by department staff, and you may be requested to provide additional information.