Commercial and private agent licences

Advertise a licence application

You need to advertise your intention to work as a commercial or private agent.

If you live in the Northern region, you must publish your notice in the Saturday public notices section of the Northern Territory News.

If you live in the Southern region, you must publish your notice in the Friday edition of the Centralian Advocate.

How to advertise your agent licence application

Step 1. Fill in one of the following forms:

Step 2. Send your advertisement directly to either the Northern Territory News or the Centralian Advocate. Go to the Northern Territory News website to place an ad in either newspaper.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 11 March 2016

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.