Wholesaler liquor registration

Register as liquor wholesaler

You must be registered to sell wholesale liquor in the Northern Territory.

You can apply for a one-year, three-year or five-year registration. A registration will expire on the anniversary of the date it was issued.

How to register

To register follow these steps.

Step 1. Fill in a register as a liquor wholesaler form.

Step 2. Check the fee.

Step 3. Submit your application and fee at your nearest Territory Business Centre.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 28 November 2017