Liquor licences and wholesaler registration
- Apply for a liquor licence
What you need to do to apply for a liquor licence in the Northern Territory, when you don't need a licence, types of authorities you can apply for.
- Convert your liquor licence
How to convert a current liquor licence to an equivalent licence.
- Advertise a liquor licence application
How to advertise your liquor licence application. Find out when you need to advertise, what you need to do and where to advertise.
- Liquor licence fees
You have to pay a fee when you submit a liquor-related application, registration or renewal. Find out how much you have to pay.
- Transfer a liquor licence
Instructions for how to transfer a liquor licence.
- Apply to change or vary liquor licence conditions or authority
How to temporarily change your liquor licence conditions.
- Change a liquor licence nominee
Information for licensed premises about how to change a liquor licence nominee, including nominee requirements.
- Register as a wholesaler of liquor
How to register as a wholesaler of liquor in the Northern Territory including how to submit quarterly liquor reports.
- Sell retail alcohol from interstate to the NT
Rules for interstate liquor retailers on selling or delivering alcohol to the Northern Territory, including how to apply for a licence and licence conditions.
- Register to serve free alcoholic drinks
Information for Northern Territory businesses wanting to serve free drinks to customers, including how to register as a complimentary server and rules that apply.
- Declare your associates
Information for liquor licence applicants on what an associate is and when you need to declare one.
- Apply to be an approved licensee
Rules and advice on how to qualify as a 'fit and proper person' to work in the liquor industry.
- How to make a complaint about a licensee that sells, supplies or serves liquor