Liquor licences and wholesaler registration
- Apply for a liquor licence
How to apply for a liquor licence in the Northern Territory, when you don't need a licence and types of authorities you can apply for.
- Convert your liquor licence
How to convert a current liquor licence to an equivalent licence.
- Advertise a liquor licence application
How to advertise a liquor licence application. When you need to advertise, what you need to do and where to advertise.
- Liquor licence fees
Find out how much you have to pay to submit a liquor-related application.
- Transfer a liquor licence
How to transfer a liquor licence to an individual, partnership or company.
- Change or vary liquor licence conditions or authority
How to temporarily change your liquor licence conditions.
- Change a liquor licence nominee
Information for NT licensed premises about how to change a liquor licence nominee, including nominee requirements.
- Register as a wholesaler of liquor
How to register as a wholesaler of liquor in the Northern Territory including how to submit quarterly returns and how to renew your registration.
- Sell retail alcohol from interstate to the NT
Rules for interstate liquor retailers on selling alcohol to the Northern Territory, including how to apply for a licence and licence conditions.
- Register to serve free alcoholic drinks
Information for Northern Territory businesses wanting to serve free alcoholic drinks to customers, including how to register as a complimentary server and rules that apply.
- Declare your associates
Information about declaring associates when applying for a liquor licence including the definition of an associate and who should be disclosed as an associate.
- Apply to be an approved licensee
Rules and advice on how to qualify as a 'fit and proper person' to work in the liquor industry.
- How to make a complaint about a licensee that sells, supplies or serves liquor
When and how to make a complaint about a Northern Territory liquor licensee.
- Appoint an acting liquor licensee
How to appoint an acting liquor licensee on a short term basis if you're unable to run your business.