Liquor licences and wholesaler registration
- Apply for a liquor licence
You need a licence to sell alcohol in the Northern Territory. Find out what you need to do to apply for a liquor licence.
- Licence to sell alcohol at functions
Information for residents about how to apply for a special liquor licence to sell alcohol at functions. Apply for a one-off licence or a continuing licence.
- Advertise a liquor licence application
If you want to apply for a liquor licence you need to advertise before you apply. Find out what you need to do and where to advertise.
- Liquor licence fees
You have to pay a fee when you submit a liquor-related application, registration or renewal. Find out how much you have to pay.
- Apply to permanently change liquor licence conditions
How to permanently change liquor licence conditions in the Northern Territory.
- Transfer a liquor licence
Instructions for how to transfer a liquor licence, including identifying a nominee.
- Change a liquor licence nominee
Information for licensed premises about how to change a liquor licence nominee, including nominee requirements.
- Apply to temporarily change liquor licence conditions
How to temporarily change your liquor licence conditions.
- Wholesaler liquor registration
How to register as a liquor wholesaler, renew registration and do quarterly reports.