Law and management
- Liquor offences for businesses
Types of offences and penalties for businesses that break the law. Find out about offences, maximum penalties and who is accountable.
- Local Liquor Accords
Local Liquor Accords (LLA) is a voluntary agreement on the management or conduct of local businesses that supply alcohol.
- Smoking laws and businesses
Information for businesses about where smoking is permitted, smoke-free policies and non-smoking signs.
- Responsible promotion of alcohol Code of Practice
Acceptable and unacceptable practices related to promoting alcohol.
- Apply for a review of a liquor delegate's decision
How to apply for a review of a liquor delegate's decision if you disagree with the outcome.
- Licensed premises and children
Rules for allowing children on a licensed premises and responsibilities of NT liquor licensees.
- Death of a liquor licensee
Apply to conduct the business of a liquor licensee after their death.
- Bankruptcy, insolvency and other financial difficulties of a liquor licensee
Who to notify if you experience financial difficulty. How to apply to conduct the business of a bankrupt licensee.