Accommodation businesses


The fee to register or renew an accommodation business is 250 revenue units.  

Go to the Department of Treasury and Finance website to read about revenue units. 

How to pay the Receiver of Territory Monies

By phone

You can pay by MasterCard, Bankcard or Visa credit card.

You will need to provide all of the following:

  • fee category - for eg: public health
  • fee in dollar value
  • your name
  • name of premises
  • your email address.

You will then be emailed the receipt and tax invoice.

Once the card payment has been made you should mail or submit the completed application in person, including a copy of the receipt or tax invoice to your nearest Environmental Health Office.

By mail

You should submit your application to the nearest Receiver of Territory Monies (RTM) and include a cheque or money oirder made out to the RTM.

Your application will be forwarded with the receipt/tax invoice to the nearest Environment Health Office.

In person

You can take your application and pay at your nearest RTM by:

  • cash
  • cheque made out to the RTM
  • credit card.

The RTM will forward your application and receipt/tax invoice to the nearest Environmental Health Office. 

Find your nearest RTM office.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 01 February 2019


Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.