Accreditations and registrations

This page has information on selling your goods and services to the Northern Territory (NT) Government.

Industry Capability Network (ICN) NT

The NT Government uses ICN NT to conduct market research on potential suppliers in the Territory.

The NT Government must consult ICN NT for tier 1 and tier 2 procurement activities before seeking quotes from outside the NT.

For more information and to register your company details go to Industry Capability Network NT website.

Contractor Accreditation Limited (CAL)

The NT Government uses CAL to pre-qualify suppliers for the building and construction industry.

Depending on the value and nature of work being done with government, you may require a pre-qualification assessment from CAL.

Pre-qualification is not required for supply of goods only.

For more information and to register go to Contractor Accreditation Limited website.

Last updated: 26 May 2020

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.