Disease surveillance and control
National surveillance and control programs
The Northern Territory (NT) participates in national animal disease surveillance, control and management programs, including the:
- National Animal Health Information System - go to the Animal Health Australia website
- National Arbovirus Monitoring Program
- National Bee Pest Surveillance Program - go to the Plant Health Australia website
- national mad cow disease and scrapie monitoring
- screw-worm fly surveillance and preparedness program
- National Johne's disease program
- wildlife disease surveillance - go to the Wildlife Health Australia website.
Last updated: 26 May 2021
Share this page:URL copied!