Get financial help: farm businesses


This page has information for farm businesses in need of financial support.

If you are a farm business owner you can get financial help through the Farm Business Concessional Loans Scheme.

The scheme offers two types of loans:

You can only apply for a Business Improvement Concessional Loan if you have received Farm Household Allowance and have used up all of your entitlement.

The loans will be delivered by the Queensland Rural and Industry Development Authority on behalf of the Northern Territory Government.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 28 November 2017